Saturday 17 March 2012

Assignment 1

          Documentation of one day in my life.
           2011-02-03. This was the day before I would’ve gone for my drivers licence.
I woke up the morning late for work because my alarm didn’t go of when I got to work the fridge broke and I had to pack out everything. After work I went for a drivers lesson after that my grandmother decided to drive the car that I was going to use for my drivers into a pole.

My own opinion about technology.
·      to me technology is the best, there isn’t a day I couldn’t go without it. I use my laptop everyday not to mention my cell phone or the television. There is a reason why I hate farms, as the Afrikaners say I’m a “stads japie” i just love technology.
  
 Pictures of people relating to technology.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment